Saturday, November 21, 2009

How it all started...

I first saw a decorated wipes case in Missouri...I was like "wow so cool"! I purchased the wipe case for my sister. After she had it for a couple of months, I decided to make her a cooler one! I go to Joanna Fabric Store all the time with my mother so I found so awesome fabric and ribbons. That's when my sister got the idea that I could start a business doing this! I love giving my friends wipe cases cause it shows off their personalities and plain wipe cases are so BORING!!! I have made them for my friends Kelly and Vanessa. I'm finally using my creativity. I love art and colors! I'm getting more and more ideas too for making them. I have lots of credit card debt from spoiling my family so I need extra money. I also love taking photographs! Check out my personal blog at www.crazyauntstephy.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com